Comment on page
How to Use the IMG.LY Image Editing Tool
The photo editing screen will display when uploading images across the platform. The Library screen will display by default:
- 1.CLICK the UPLOAD IMAGE button to launch your computer's file explorer.
- 2.SELECT the IMAGE to upload.
To cancel the upload / image edit at any time, CLICK the CLOSE button found at the top right.
- 3.The image can be cropped using the TRANSFORM settings in the left hand menu.
- 4.An image can be adjusted using the ADJUST settings in the left hand menu.
- 5.Click EXPORT IMAGE. The IMG.LY window will close and MOTAR's File Scanning modal will display.
Studio is shown in this example. Other locations throughout the platform will allow you to upload images. The FILE UPLOAD Status bar display will be standard throughout.
- 6.If the image upload fails, attempt to retry the upload or choose a new image to continue.