Comment on page
Studio | MOTAR Service Overview
Create, test, and distribute assets and applications using Low-code developer tools in a secure GovCloud storage environment.
MOTAR Studio allows developers, both USAF personnel and 3rd party vendors / contractors, to quickly create, link, and distribute their applications for outside platforms using low-code studio tools & multi-language SDKs.
When they visit the Studio service for the first time, the user will be shown a pop-up that walks them through the features within Studio. At any point the user can exit out of this tutorial window by CLICKING the X in the top right corner or skip the tutorial by CLICKING the SKIP button. The tutorial can be revisited by CLICKING the question mark icon in the top navigation bar and SELECTING the TUTORIALS FOR STUDIO .
MOTAR Studio is available to USAF 3rd Party Vendors & USAF Developers. USAF Vendors are allowed MOTAR Studio only accounts. These accounts do not give access to MOTAR Portal or MOTAR.
Foreign Users do not have access to MOTAR Studio
- Create communities
- List and distribute apps and immersive training content
- Configure applications to use MOTAR APIs
- Access SDK repositories
- Use sandbox users and MOTAR Training - Sandbox environment to test
- Promote apps for production release
- Grant Studio permission and access to other developers with existing platform accounts
- Studio Org Admins can add users to your Studio (must request accounts to be created)
USAF Vendors are allowed MOTAR Studio only accounts. These accounts do not give access to MOTAR Portal or MOTAR.
Studio includes tools and a complete sandbox environment to develop applications and training scenarios for the USAF without the need to have broader platform access.